CrossFit Denham Springs – CrossFit
9AM WOD Only!!
1) On this special day, let us take come forward and make a promise to take our nation on the path of prosperity so that people can live a happy life. Happy independence day to all.
2) 4th Of July is a great day for our country and I salute the people whose sacrifices have made this possible. Just a token of thanks to pay homage to their sacrifices and make them feel special.
3) This Independence Day, take a step back and cherish your life and the country you live in while appreciating the sacrifices people made to give us independence today.
4) Make this Fourth of July memorable by counting your blessings and truly appreciating your freedom.
5) The independence that we enjoy today would not have been possible without your efforts, so a big thank you to the leaders who have fought for the independence and sacrificed their lives. Hope the country always prospers and grows by leaps and bounds.
6) Don’t take your freedom and independence for granted, someone had to work hard and make many sacrifices for it.
7) Enjoy the blessings of freedom and independence, but also do your part and work hard to appreciate it.
242nd U.S. Army’s Birthday WOD: 1775 (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
The Under Secretary of the U.S. Army, contacted CrossFit in 2016 and requested a workout to be programed for the Army’s Birthday. So in honor of the 242nd Birthday of the Black and Gold, we will be completing the following workout devised by CrossFit HQ:
“242nd U.S. Army’s Birthday WOD: 1775”
AMRAP in 60 Minutes of:
17 Power Cleans (135/95)
75 Air Squats
Unload the barbell and carry it 200 meters away.
Return to the plates and carry one of them to the barbell.
Retrieve the second plate, and carry it forward and reload the barbell for the next round.
2013 Regional Marathon (Time)
2013 Regional Marathon
50 thrusters at 45/35#
30 burpee muscle-ups
100 wall ball at 20
100 dumbbell snatch (alternating) at 50/35#
21-15-9 reps of:
deadlift at 255/205#
30/24 in box jump
100 double under x3 singles
50 handstand push-up
30 S2OH 160/100#
90 ft walking lunge 160/100#
4 rounds of:
3 reps of rope climb
6 reps of squat clean at 225/155#
WOD: Teams of 3 with 1 person working at a time.
Modify movements and weights as needed.
60 min time cap.
Teams need: – 1 bar – 1 box – Jump Ropes – no DU = lateral hops – 1 Rower – 1 DB – 1 Wall Ball
Pull-up -> Ring Row
Burpee Muscle-up -> Burpee CTB Pull-up -> Burpee Pull-up CTB PU -> PU -> Ring Row
Pistol -> KB step up -> unweighted step up
DU -> lateral bar hops
HSPU -> Hand Release Push-ups
TTB -> Knee raises
Rope Climb -> Rope standPages: